Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Devil all the time

My husband and I joined a book club recently; the Atomic Books book club that is. Every year the Atomic Book Club picks a theme and picks books that fit within that theme. The theme this year is crime novels. The book that was assigned this month is the "the Devil all the Time" by Donald Ray Pollock. The book follows the lives of people in small towns in Ohio and Virgina. Many of the characters have strange motivations for the monstrous acts they perform. It is a very good read and I highly recommend it.

It was the "the Devil all the Time" that inspired my project for type II. I am still working out the details but want to share what I have so far. Also if you have a chance check out "the Devil all the Time" and the Atomic Books book club.

No comments:

Post a Comment